February 1st , 2016

11:03:00 AM


         After one week of vacation, I finally feel in the mood!
     So, I decided to learn how to play the guitar. And u know what? After three hours of trying, I learned nothing.
   The tautorials on youtube are so fucked up ...
This is how it was: my cousin wissal (shoutout to her) and I flew the guitar was discraitement hidden, the door is closed and begins checking the instrument. We amateurs, who do not even know how to take and hold a guitar, have sought to tautorials (california king bed / price tag / etc)
 I guarantee: making music is not really my thing.
   Many people demmande why my skin is so soft and smooth.
That's the answer: ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I wash my face in the morning with cold water and soap right brand (a soap designed specifically to face) ➡ (Dove / lux) etc. and I do the same thing before sleep ... And it goes like this.
 During these holidays, I crossed the line by taking hundreds of photos. My 32 Gb are choked!
And here's the new chapter of the February 10, 2016 http://adf.ly/1YJXdj (copy and paste the link)

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images