February 20 , 2016

11:07:00 AM


    Today is a busy day.
I wake up with the busy and occupied head. I wash and take me to eat.
     I check the number of views of this blog, I reply to messages, etc ...
     Next week, probably Monday, we would have control of maths , i have already revised good but I have a few cases that distinguish. Brrrrrrrr.
     A 3 hours and some of the afternoon, I left home to attend the Forum of senior schools.
Once there, the place was crowded with people. Biensur, negroes who roam here and there, and people I know but I have denied.
Well, I walk from one school to another, I give them the chance to make their pub for 4 min and I go after giving my email address and my phone number.
 Still, now that I write this post in March 19, 2016, I still have not received anything like novelty or information.
     I leave, I go home, I eat, and I go out for extra courses . 
I probably go home at 10 pm PM. Looking on facebook, if there's any available castings. There will be a Feb. 27, 2016, but the lists of candidates have already been chosen Truc de shit!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images