March 21 st , 2016

11:08:00 AM



 My promo video for Ayman's reality  http://bit.ly/1pJ3qZA
        Yesterday I 'd seen an event on facebook Kaftan Morocco (man and woman), they said that in order to participate, just post a photo of you and the 200 people who have more than I like to participate. Well, I did as directed, except that the photo was a picture that includes my face to the arm, it means it does not show the full body. With that, a person I had asked to me I like, told me that I'll make good although I do not like the photo. Like u know what? Fuck off. Sir bakhar b dak I love dyalk.

    A message to those who think it's stupid to read what they read now: well, it's not stupid, because you take the example, and what to be and do. I'm changing your life bitch!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images