April 24 , 2016

2:47:00 PM

  I don't wear clothes randomly . 
If you see me wearing homeless clothes , understand then that you are such a pathetic creature , and what i wear is your image . And what you are seeing me wearing is what you deserve to see . 
 Before i wear clothes , i think first about where i am going and who will see me . 
  
      In April 19 , 20 ,and 21  of 2016 i was living the worst time of my life with sickness  . I wasn't able even to open my eyes and sit straight to study . I was horribly dead . 
   Today i am singing "black widow " of iggy azalea . And exacly the rap part . 
   I think it just makes me feel more confident. And i really need this extra-confidence  because i am lately living under pressure and critics . 

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images