January 8 , 2016

2:19:00 PM


     Many people ask the question: "Why precisely a reality You would have made a fiction?".
    I say here and now because I had no time to answer during the question: "If I m doing a fiction, it would be just a waste of time I would write for people who will enjoy reading, however. I would win what? money? Biensur not! I would win anything! But here in this reality, at least I win some fame . For everything you read here is realistic, and it is my true life. therefore, you start to realize you of my existence. "


      Well, today, I received criticism for the umpteenth time. Zineb and neighbors ... The duff that I quoted at the beginning of reality. All these futile, inane and flippant, talking in a vacuum. Because their words remain words on air.

      I remember one day I received an email from an agency.
  They wanted me to look pass a model casting for photo sessions to perform artistic work.
 But I refused, because the contents of the mail was a bit poorly written, and to this day I wonder how I 'd understood their message.

   I also remember the day when I changed the color of my hair.
  Rabat vibrated.
Yet I found myself with an unexpected color because the color of the package is not really the result.
    Despite myself, I made the buzz in high school.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images