May 1st , 2016

2:48:00 PM


   Today is a sunday . I'm feeling kind of free . This week had been so much busy and kind of dark and stressfull . 
   Especially with  the successive exams , and with my iphone which got a big serious problem . 
   But things don't get longer as long as i'm living in this world . 
     Today my iphone got fixed obviously . 
This morning i started my new book . And by the way , my old book series "Ayman's reality open season" was a big fail , and i'm going to cancel it very soon. Moreover , it has a copy of the content of this blog  . 
    So i was talking about my new book right ? My new book will be kind of more interesting and exciting . 
  It will be about some hacks and tips for any kind of people ( amateur or professional , young or old ) to achieve a certain success and make their own project and run it on their own . And i will be focusing on how to start and make a project starting from nothing and from no resources . 
    So hope you guys will like it if you buy it . And i'm working on it at the moment . 
    Today i have already finished the intro of the book , and started the first part of the main content . 


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images