December 21 st , 2015 ( explicit )

2:01:00 PM

๐Ÿ˜this is the shocking life of me Ayman ! 
    
   
       Before starting, I introduce myself:
My name is Ayman Abbaia . I'm almost 18 years old, with dark blond hair and a well drawn face.
A snub nose and almond eyes.
 
 ๐Ÿ”“PS: all access for my photo album ๐Ÿ’š http://bit.ly/28N7SiF

 Next year I will model as well. In parallel, I will do studies on bridge engineering.
    I called a few people not by their names. (But really people that I hate).
Probably because I'm so busy for me to remember their names, or rather to devalue these people.
   Besides, I am one of the most popular guys in high school, maybe thanks to my appearance and my pace, or rather thanks to my character. Agh, no, the second proposal is literally correct, because I do not sometimes behave properly with a few. I deny them, and I exploit people of knowledge just for my good.
2016 I think we're almost there is no longer attached to values.
Well, if that is not the character so that's my look.
   In addition, I have several DUFF, if you can not understand what it means:
D = dizzy
U = ugly
F = fat
F = friend
  To further clarify, these are DUFF friends who i walk with to look more beautiful .
For example: yassin, iman, and some Negroes.

After a terribly disturbed night, I wake up with headaches.
  If I'm not mistaken, tomorrow will be my 18th birthday.
See you tomorrow !

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images