January 29 , 2016

2:48:00 PM

    Meghan Trainor is try trying her best to change people's mind and points of view. Convince people to That Being fat is the normal and the sexier. Still, if she got over 500 million views, It Does not mean That viewers are okay with it. They are just listenning and laughing at her. Meghan Nice try! Cos you didnt change anything. Well, no one is caring about what you are Saying ... Or ... Hey ... Did anyone read the New york time news? Barbie is going to take different body shapes (curvy, small and tall)! So ... I think Meghan Would be happy if barbie She has read this article.

I do not really know the reason for brushing de ces hair days. It is 2016! Change your morning habits conventional and outdated bitches! (Especially the guys) I, personally, I do not brush my hair. Besides, Hair disheveled look more sexy. ๐Ÿ’‹
 I wanna look like ken! (Smood extra skin, a more-than-perfect appearance ...) but that request cosmetic surgeries, something that is prohibited for me because it will ruin my ambition to become a model.
- In April 25, 2015, my selfie with the toilet HAD broke the Internet! 12 hours after the photo was published on instagram, rumors and critics began a good start: those who say that I photographed me in the girls' bathroom because the firm seemed so vast, ewww those who say he had not flushed, and those who tried to say something but no longer find words. ๐Ÿ˜ถ. At least I had not done as kim kardashian who was arrested by the police because she was Entain take selfies in full route.
- My picture's most beloved summer of 2015 (July 14) surpassed the 8,000 I like in two days. Despite myself, the photo was not taken as planned. I had prepared everything for a perfect shooting but nothing of these preparations was used. A lil Stand where I put the laptop, large and huge long Stand where I put the lil Stand, and a white background completely virgin. The first equipment is used to maintain the iphone. The second is used to turn the cam to my height. The third is used to unify the brightness and eradicate undesirable side reflections in the picture and develop the main content which is ME ๐Ÿ˜Ž.
Certainly, I took 100 pictures just (literally) and none of them was desirable.
I release all the material and I take a mirror. I thus take a picture at random and there I found what I'm looking variment.
Still, the brightness was catastrophic, and mediocre. The colors were literally dark. Despite these technical imperfections, the picture was chosen.
 The next day, I corrected brightness and highlights difficult because the photo was taken almost in the dark. And I agree on insta ๐Ÿ“ท

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images