January 2 , 2016

2:07:00 PM


 Bye bye 2015, in fact in 2015 was my paradise and my hell at the same time. It's complicated Yes, but good.
    December 22 was my birthday, yet I had not received as a gift.
   I like these as opportunities, because the real images are revealed.
  I'm surrounded by idiots, ignards of, the poor.
   I have two brothers, I am the youngest.
   The largest is a loser, his life is lost.
  The smallest is unnecessary.

    Today, I really hurt wake up.
  I go buy a big package Oreo, and pringless.
   Notebooks and books? I throw. Yet I have 5 controls followed next week from Monday.
 J'm tired of studies.
   I check if there are valid model castings to spend, but to my bad luck, I discovered that there would be cast on Monday. Yes, on Monday, the first day of my controls. Apart from this cast, there is nothing.
      If you have questions about my private life feel free in the comments.
   My instagram: ayman_gorgeous.
 My kik: candid9999

    Revenons ร  nos moutons . 
As I always say: " apparence , argent , amour " , are the three main goals of my entire life.
  I remind you of my first name is Ayman and it starts with the letter A, similarly to my three goals I just mentioned, they also begin with the letter A.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images