January 10 , 2016

2:36:00 PM

    ☝๐ŸผJust because your friend is hot, does not mean you are. ๐Ÿ˜

     Four years earlier, I had deleted 100 photos from my instagram account.
   And two years ago I had been hacked twice.
   Whoever had hacked me the second time had removed all my 50 new photos after the 100 photos I had deleted four years.
      This con was drunk the night when he hacked me.
   And the good part is the fact that he was one of knowledge. Hah! I do not even remember his name. Despite her.

         Remember the duff Yassin that I quoted at the beginning of reality?
    This one had created his instagram account that last year.
    Anyway, the quote that I launched early enough.

    My parents had agreed to put us first names that begin with "Ay".
  For example, my name is Ayman, it starts with an "Ay", and my little brother is called Ayoub, and it also starts with an "Ay".
 But my brother is called Younes, and it does not begin with a "Ay". So it was difficult for him to adapt.

     The system of our school is the most perfect system in the world (sarcastically).
    exams We had it been a week, and holidays will begin only after three weeks.
    We will get them after forgetting the reason for the holiday.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images